Sunday, August 11, 2019

ICEMULE COOLERS NEW GO SERIES AT SURF EXPO

When I go to Surf Expo in January and September of each year I have my favorite brands.  ICEMULE just happens to be one of my favorite brands. I have been covering ICEMULE since they first showed at Surf Expo many years ago.
As a media guy I sometimes get free samples to try out. After the show, I received my first ICEMULE.  After extensive testing I was sold.  I love how you can roll up the cooler into a small  tube. You can carry this in your luggage or in your backpack until you get to your destination to use it.  In a pinch it can also be  used as an insulated dry bag.  When traveling using motels, it is the perfect solution going to the ice machine to get ice for your room.  Just slide the open end of the cooler bag under the ice machine ice dispenser and just fill the bag up.  So convenient. Here are my photos from Surf Expo and few I took to show how the bag rolls up.  The photo above of my ICEMULE was taken on a dolphin tour at the Outter Banks. Just the right size to carry on the boat. When you seal the cooler bag by rolling the top of the bag and clipping it shut, a perfect handle is formed. This makes the bag real easy to tote. At the January 2019 Surf Expo, ICEMULE rolled out the new GO SERIES coolers.  These coolers are the next generation from the original design with new fabrics and insulation.  Be sure to give  these a look at your local retailer or online. So when you are looking to get a lightweight flexible cooler, check out ICEMULE.  Until next time be safe in the sun and have a great day in the great outdoors.



No comments:

Post a Comment