Saturday, June 27, 2020

WNC, Naturally - Blue Ridge Mountain Guided Hikes

It seems that I have not posted in years. My last post was in August of 2019.  I feel that I have been in the fog. 

Since the COVID-19 has spread all across America and is spiking in the southern states, I have been keeping my distance here in Florida from almost everyone I come in contact with. One of my bright spots other than blitzing tv shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime, is I get to keep up with my Air Force buddy Scott Dean.  Scott is a professional naturalist who lives in Waynesville, NC in Haywood County.  Scott is an subject matter expert on the flora of the Blue Ridge Mountains.  He teachers classes each flower season and conducts guided hiking tours. If you are interested in this classes and one of his guided hiking tours just visit WNC Naturally on Facebook. Scott also has a personal Facebook page where he posts lots of his great fauna and flora photos. 

So if you have been cooped up in your home and need to get out, how about a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains.  Be sure while traveling to keep safe from COVID-19 by following the CDC guidelines for travelers. 

Until next time, be safe in the sun and have a great day in the great outdoors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment