Thursday, October 13, 2016

Gumbies for Your Footies

Last January at Surf Expo I had the pleasure of visiting the Gumbies' booth.  What made this interesting was the fact that more and more Aussie surfing brands are making their way into the American market.

Gumbies Island Flip Flops are made for the beach or the surf lifestyle.  I love the catch phrase "World Wide Walkbout - The Quest for the Perfect Flip Flop". Designed by Michel Maurer, his flip flops are worn around the world.

At the September Surf Expo I met Jose Copin manning the Gumbies booth. We talked about the flip flop design and how the American market had grown since January's Surf Expo.  Jose said that Gumbies were being made available in more specialty surf shops in addtion to Amazon and on their website.  As I was leaving the booth Jose gave me a pair of the Gumbies Unisex Coast Flip Flops. HERE for their website and HERE for Amazon.
After wearing my Gumbies since the Surf Expo, I can truly say that my Gumbies are great to wear.  They hug your foot and are very light and comfortable to wear.  So if you are looking for a new pair of flip flops, why not give Gumbies a try.  Click

Until next time be safe in the sun and have a great day in the great outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment