Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Chaco Supports Protecting Bears Ears

Chaco, a major outdoor recreation footwear brand, has stepped up to the plate doing their part to support blocking the Trump Administration's effort to explore and drill for oil and gas in 27 National Monuments. Bears Ears in Utah is the poster child for the effort to "Keep Public Land Public".

Chaco is one of the leading brands of outdoor rugged footwear that is really hard to wear out.  I have been wearing Chaco footwear for about four years and I love my Chaco shoes and Z sandals.   Currently Chaco has a special offering of Bears Ears theme products where Chaco will donate 100% of the net proceeds to those groups battling to keep our public lands public especially Bears Ears.   Click HERE to link to the Chaco webpage where you can support "Keep Public Land Public" by purchasing one of their new Bears Ears Z Sandals, graphic tee shirt and/or the really cool wrist wrap.

I will be ordering my wrist wrap today. I am sure that Chaco will sell out so order yours today.

Until next time, be safe in the sun and have a great day in the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment