Saturday, January 27, 2018

WoodRoze at 2018 Surf Expo

The January Surf Expo typically has a bigger attendance than does the September show.  This year's expo was no exception.  Happy to see a full floor since the 2017 September show was cursed by Hurricane Irma.

On my last day at the show while resting my bones at one of the eating areas a gentleman sat down at my table with this laptop.  When I look at his badge, it read Donald Trump.  If you know me I could not resist.  I said Mr. President which started up a conversation.  I did not realize that his name was really David Maracher after reading his business card.  What a hoot.  While speaking to David, I learned that he was an avid sportsman who was a professional muskie angler, and turkey and deer hunter.  In his day job he is an independent investment professional money manager in Williamsville, NY.  The reason he was attending Surf Expo was to support his son's business, WoodRoze Sustainable Optics.  WoodRoze is a surf lifestyle business based out of New Smyrna Beach, Florida.  At the booth I mnet Wyatt who showed me all their sunglasses styles.  They use Carl Zeiss lenses.  WoodRoze offers a wide range of wood, fashion, and fishing sunglasses. 
They also have watches, apparel and other surf lifestyle gear.  What makes WoodRoze sunglasses popular is the quality, style and price points.  Their designer sunglasses carry a $60.00 price point with their fishing sunglasses in the $149.00 range.

So the next time you are looking for a new pair of sunglasses or a watch, the WoodRoze wood sunglasses and watches are very unique.

Until next time be safe in the sun and have a great day in the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment