Thursday, July 16, 2020

Chums ICAST Online 2020

ICAST 2020 Online is in full swing. CHUMS is one of my favorite booths to stop at when I walk the Orange County Convention Center floor. I walked the show in 2019 and it was a blast. They have really added loads of new products this year as well as new patterns.  I especially like the fish patterns. These are four different surf shorts wallet patterns. There are 13 total patterns to select from. Over the past five years, CHUMS has added more and more water proof bags of different sizes.

The Storm Series Sling and the Downriver Rolltop Backpack are two additions the their waterproof bag selection. If you have followed my articles over the past years you know I am a hat guy. I have a huge collection of hats. CHUMS has added two hats to their product offerings. 
The relaxed fit Big Evan X CHUMS 5 Panel hat and the CHUMS Fishing Division Hat are the two new hats since the 2019 ICAST.

I like the front embroidery on the Fishing Division hat better than the one on the  Big Evan 

The CHUMS brand has done a great job expanding their customer base. Check out this slick video about the Snake River from their website. 

Until next time, be  safe in the sun and have a great day in the great outdoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment