Thursday, July 7, 2016

Native in Sedona, Arizona



Over the 4th of July holiday weekend I had the opportunity to fly to Arizona to check out the amazing red rocks of Sedona. As I was planning my trip, I reached out to Native Eyewear to see if they had any new sunglasses that I could test out in the Arizona sunshine. Native sent me a pair of their new “HARDTOP ULTRA XP” sunglasses. Being that these are not the first pair of Native sunglasses I have tested, I already had an idea of how the sunglasses would perform. Having tested most of the top sport sunglasses, I can honestly say that the “HARDTOP ULTRA XP” are well worth the price.

I have a large face and these fit perfectly. Along with the Desert Tort frames and the green mirror lenses, these sunglasses performed as expected. The Native innovative and advanced polarized lens really made the red rocks, clouds and blue skies really pop out. When looking through the lens, the images appeared very clear and sharp. Although I cannot prove it but everything viewed with the sunglasses on seemed sharper than with them off. I found the vented frame perfect for the Arizona desert. The nose pad was real comfortable and left no marks on my nose bridge that can be caused by wearing heavy sunglasses.

These sunglasses are so comfortable that you can wear them all day long.

The sunglasses come in a zippered case with an extra set of lenses and a lifetime warranty.

So the next time you are in the market for a new pair of sport sunglasses check out the “HARDTOP ULTRA XP”.

Until next time, be safe in the sun and have a great day in the great outdoors.

Native Eyewear Website





No comments:

Post a Comment